Stepping into the High Priestesses
During my walk with the Goddess I was guided by spirit (and my very persistent guides) to make a Head Lei (Haku) with the local Ferns and Flowers.
Often on my walk in nature I did not want to waist time making a head lei, I felt it wasn’t important and just fluff. I avoided it also because of “societal norms” and working through the uncomfortable feeling of drawing attention.
Transformed and Connected with the Divine
Until one day I collected a few fern leaves and sat under a tree with the soul purpose to make the lei. I was completely transformed and experienced a feeling Ive never felt before. I felt Taller, softer yet Standing in my Power. There was a euphoric feeling that overcame me. I felt Graceful and Flowing as I walked, I mean floated across the land. I had no worries in the world, no chatter in my head and I was one with nature and the Divine.
Having this experience made me search deeper as the scorpio me always does. I took to heart that my guides where showing me something extraordinary and I knew I had much yet to uncover from this moment. In meditation I received more answers.
Making a Head Lei from the Local flowers and leaves
Puts you in touch with the Nature Elements and Beings in that area
Puts you into a Alpha Brain Wave Yummy State
Puts you in a Receiving State which is the Essence of the Divine Feminine Polarity
Helps you pick up on Messages from the land you are visiting with
By Creating you are Opening the Door to your Heart and Source Energy and To YOUR TRUE SELF (Yay)
The True Power and Secrete Knowledge of Crowns and Headdresses
I went further and wondered about the Crowns and Headdresses worn throughout existence by our Ancestors and Why Certain Symbols, Metals & Stones where used. We know that they where a sign of authority, as well as being used for religious ceremonies. Each crown had its own significance and symbolic meaning.
I was putting it together. I knew that Symbols Give Power and that all symbols have a Frequency.
Therefore, by wearing a Symbol you Tap into The FREQUENCY of that Symbol and Essence. The Ancients must have believed they where tapping into the Power of the gods by wearing the symbols that represent them.
This also works with the Essence and Power of Metals, Elements, Crystals and Colors.
- The Ruby: emanates the pure Red ray with a vibrancy unsurpassed in the mineral kingdom. It actively stimulates the Base Chakra, increasing vitality and chi, the life-force energy, throughout the physical body and into the spirit. It promotes a clear mind, increased concentration and motivation, and brings a sense of power to the wearer, a self-confidence and determination that overcomes timidity and propels one toward prosperity and achievement.
- The Color Red: alone is very Similar: Power, Blood, Root Chakra, Confidence
- Feathers: In many Native Americian Cultures the Feathers were worn by the Chiefs to symbolize their communication with Spirit, and to some to represent the power of the thunder gods, along with the power of air and wind.
- Water & Shells: Seashells connect us to the ocean, and to water energy. Water is the element that represents our emotions. By being in contact with seashells, we open and activate our intuition and sensitivity.
- Flowers: Flowers themselves hold a color frequency, a smell frequency combined with their personal blue print and flower essence and they are spiritual beings!! They are an living extension of Earth Mother with a Nature Vortex of Chi energy and Hold the Keys of Sacred Geometry;) No Wonder Women LOVE Flowers and Want to Place them in their Hair!
- Metals: Copper is one of my Favorite. Copper is ruled by the planet Venus. Copper embodies the nurturing aspect of women and their youthfulness. It is associated with the matters of love & lust, and symbolizes characteristics like charisma, feminine beauty, artistic creativity, affection, caring and balance. It is also considered a healing metal that teaches about living a fulfilling life.
- Animals: You can also look into animal totems and symbolism which also carry much power and wisdom.
Using a Sacred Circle around the Crown Chakra for Power
I’d like to add that by just adding symbolism and elements to your hair or body gives you their frequency. However these frequency are far more Powerful when used in a Circle on the Crown of the Head!
Crowns form a Circle! Circles themselves contain power! During my walk with the Goddess while doing the Native American Eagle Dance I was shown that when you have movement within a Circle, Source Energy can Flow or actually Enter from the Cosmos!!
Placing this Power around the Crown Chakra (which is our Direct Connection to Source) is Brilliant not an accident.
Wearing Circular Head Adornments intensifies your Power. Adding Symbols etc adds to YOUR Abilities and Wisdom.
- The Seventh, and final of the Primary Chakras, this is the energy vortex that connects you to your True Self, or the Divine.
- Integrates ALL the chakras with their respective qualities.
- The crown chakra meanings relate to spirituality, selflessness, empathy and humanitarianism.
- This chakras meaning is all about the idea of ‘knowing’ especially in a spiritual way, and is strongly related to the gift of psychic knowing.
- The crown chakra symbolizes purity and spirituality. Its function is to open you to the light of spirit, which is connected to Source, sharing great knowledge, deep understanding, inner wisdom, and a connection to the highest state of enlightenment.
- The Crown Chakra is also known in Sanskrit as Sahasrara, which means “infinite,” “thousandfold,” or “thousand-spoked wheel.” It is the chakra of consciousness, and symbolizes the threshold between psychic and spiritual realms. It is where one attains the highest levels of consciousness and enlightenment.
- The Crown Chakra also governs the brain, hypothalamus, and pituitary glands.
The Use of Crowns, Headdresses, and Head Leis are truly INCREASING our Spiritual Powers and Connection to Source Energy!! (YAY). BY adding in the Metals, Flowers, Elements etc we can bring in their Power, Wisdom and Frequency to our Crowns! The Power Center of the Body that is connected to our Highest and True GOD/Goddess Self
A few notes to close on:
- Adorn yourself with mother earth’s treasures any way you feel.
- There is no right or wrong way only what makes you feel good.
- have fun with it and step into your heart as you create.
- Use mother natures gifts to tap into the energy you are needing!!
- adding Flowers themselves hold a color frequency, a smell frequency combined with their personal blue print and flower essence and they are spiritual beings!! They are an living extension of Earth Mother with a Nature Vortex of Chi energy and Hold the Keys of Sacred Geometry;) No Wonder We LOVE Flowers and Want to Place them in our Hair!
- The Use of Crowns, Headdresses, and Head Leis truly INCREASING our Spiritual Powers and Connection to Source Energy. BY adding in the Metals, Flowers, Elements etc we can bring in their Power, Wisdom and Frequency to our Crowns! The Power Center of the Body that is connected to our Highest and True GOD/Goddess Self
When Pele called me into action and whisked me from Maui to the Big Island I was told to make my Headdress and get my Priestess Gear Ready. Not necessarily just a Nature Fern Head Lei but one that holds All the Elements. I am also being challenged to Call upon my Ancestors within and of my past and future selves of Who I truly AM to create a Headdress that represent all of this. IF it’s possible;-)
Right Now I see that a Priestess might be in need of many headdresses to call in the Power and Magic depending on the Ceremony She is Performing.
Some Beautiful Inspiration
Please Check my Maui-Mother Earth Goddess Friend Emily and her Amazing Creations that she Shares on her World Travels. You can find her at GypsyHalos.com
Thank you for Reading,
Much Love and Happy Creating
Crown Chakra References http://www.adishakti.org/subtle_system/sahasrara_chakra.htm, http://cherivalentine.com/crownchakra/, http://energetic-mastery.com/crown-chakra/, http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/crown-chakra.html